Monday, September 3, 2012

About are you headed to Texas

Are you headed to Texas?
I feel stuck in California, I can't get hired on anywhere and I have family in Texas but I don't have enough money to get there by flying. I don't have a car, all I have is a drivers permit so I could help drive. So I was just wondering if anyone is headed to Texas towards Plano or Fort worth, I think it might be easier to get a job out there because I have connections. I wouldn't be able to leave immediately because I think my family here would be 100% against this idea but I feel so stuck. So if there is anyone, please let me know your plans. I would want to travel with someone who is kind and easy to get along with. I am a very easy person to get along with and fun to travel with but I don't just talk non-stop, I can remain perfectly silent and enjoy the ride if you like to have silence but if silence makes you feel awkward then talking is fun for me and I can hold a conversation. I'm just posting this to keep my options open, and I'm not 100% sure if I'll go through with it I just want to weigh my options. If you are headed in that direction please email me and tell me some of your plans. Thank you
Dallas - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
nope
2 :
If traveling this week we are having seriously cold weather, worse in 10 yrs. Be sure and bring all ID, birth certificate, so on as when you get a license here you will need it. But no guarantee of work here either.
Read more other entries :  
About travelling to Dallas/Fort Worth in 3 weeks, ...